Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Change

It was  healthy change month for me. I think I just tossed every coin I received when shopping, into the jar.

  • 1 roll toonies - $50
  • 1 roll loonies - $25
  • 2 rolls of quarters - $20
  • 1 roll of dimes - $5


Total for the month is $100. I am just getting a $100 bill for this. I could put it against my LOC, but I am waiting for DS1's tuition balance to see if I have enough in my US$ account. If I don't I will just be pulling from the LOC right away.

1 comment:

Jessie's Money said...

You're changing saving is so impressive. Jordan and I are selling a few things as we renovate and prepare to move into the new place, it's so hard to keep the cash it just seems to drip away.