Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Gail's last week

For all of  you who follow Gail Vaz-Oxlade's blog, this is her last week of blogging.

I started off with her TV shows, and then morphed to her books and her blog.

Her message was absolutely pivotal  in my money awareness AH HA moment.

I still use the jars, after all these years.

Thank you Gail, for all the wisdom and entertainment that came from your blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you see that announcement?

Jolie said...

I follow her twitter feed.

"This is my last week of blogging at http://GailVazOxlade.com . I've written over a millions words on $$ and that's good enough."





Jane said...

Awww, that's sad. I wonder what she'll do next?

Northern Living Allowance said...

Oh no! Really? I watched her shows and then followed her blog daily, but have tapered off over the past several years, although I do still enjoy reading it on occasion. That's sad. I wonder what's next?