What are you...
Reading? Not much of anything to be honest... I have books that need read & reviewed, but I haven't had much in the way of 'free time'.
Watching? I just watched Hairspray with the kids. Such a fun movie... we all like it!
Listening to? the crackle of the fire. my sisters smack talking while playing Kaiser. lots and lots of laughter.
Budgeting for? Both boys heading to school in a month
Excited for? Seeing my kitties. I do miss them.
Adding on your 'to do' list? I found two more scholarships for DS2 to apply for.
Grateful for? Looking around.... my family. There are 29 of us gathered this weekend. A few had to work and one of my nieces is due in Sept but went into early labour with her last two (6 weeks and 7 weeks) We are hoping she can keep this one in for at least 4 more weeks so bed rest is a must.
Thinking about? Both my boys leaving me in 3 ish weeks. I know it's only Aug 1st but DS leaves on the 23rd and DS2 soon after that and I am sad. I see DS1 especially really appreciating the family time. We know how long 10 months away is.
Doing this week? Scholarship applications for DS2, DS1's phone needs replacing and he needs dress shoes. Double checking DS1's forms to make sure nothing needs renewing before he leaves. Finishing up my classroom. Attempting to create a budget for Sept when the boys are both gone.
Thanks to Sunday Night Chit Chat for hosting.
2 comments:
Summer is flying by isn't it? I can hardly believe it's August already! Wonderful family time you're having! Will you get to visit your boys during the coming school year?
DS2 will be home now and again. Probably far less than I hope
DS1 - we will go visit him for family weekend in October and then he will be home at Christmas for a week.
Post a Comment