Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Goals

Well there isn't a whole lot to report for March goals. I can't boast that I have done fantastic things, but I am moving forward, even if it feels slightly snail paced.

  • I snowflaked, if only $75. It went on my vehicle loan yest.
  • I put a total of $525 extra on my loan yesterday. I am now at 6 regular payments to go. That puts me at being done September 5th, if I am not able to put extra down. I really wanted to be done for April 5th but that isn't going to happen.  I was hoping for June 5th so I would have time in the summer to figure out a new plan for the money, but I've done some quick calculations - I don't think I can do it  before then.
  • I put down a minimum  amount on my LOC. my LOC is interest  only so the real minimum is the interest I am paying. I pay that plus $50 extra.
Bring on spring and a successful April!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to look at the spending so far for March...it was out of control for me. Good for you for being so dedicated to paying down your vehicle payment!

Maureen said...

Everything The Foxx and I did with our money in March wsa to pay down my leftover Restaurant debt, hoping april is better......

Out My window said...

Hey slow and steady remember? You will get there. Then you can attack the LOC. It is hard to just pay the interest on a loan. It can get very Discouraging.

Sarah said...

Aw wow!! You are doing great! Soon you'll have the lone gone and can work on other stuff.