Hiya all. been awol away. Haven't been well, still. Went to dr twice last week ( a record for me). Did the blood samples and urine and ....stuff....samples.....twice. Might I say I sure do appreciate our medical system. No bill for any of those visits. I go for a lil 'procedure' next week to explore possibilities. Hopefully I will have some answers soon.
I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on and some writing I need to do for mine.
I spent most of the weekend in bed. Sunday I had some energy so I dragged DS2 with me to finish my shopping. Too fatigued to do it on my own. I came home, had a wee nap and then proceded to wrap all my gifts. I've never been ready this early before. Even the stockings are stuffed. I have two sets that are identical. Makes it easy to swap during the night without a whole lot of whispered stuffing. Tonight I am writing out my to do list for school so I can get everything ready tomorrow night for the last few days before the break. Christmas concert on this week too. I will be out of commission for Sunday and Monday and we shall see how spry I am after that :-) We go til Thursday next week.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
7 comments:
(((Jolie))) Hope you get some answers and are feeling better soon!
I hope you feel better soon, rest up.
Oh you get Friday off, you lucky duck! Not me! Christmas will be over before I even realize it happened! I still have so much to do!! Yikes! I really hope you get your health sorted out soon - that must really be wearing you down.
Hope you feel better soon! It's hard being sick but even harder being sick right around the holidays when you have so much to do! Take care of yourself!!!
thanks everyone. I will be glad to get some answers. Your hugs mean a lot.
Jane - You have to teach on the 23rd???
Jolie,
I hope you get some answers soon on your health condition.
Try to rest up and we will be praying for you.
get better! ugh!
Post a Comment