Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Where the money stands

Debts

Mortgage -  $35 202.31
Vehicle Loan - $15 873.31

Total Debts - $51 075.62

Savings

EF (TFSA) - $2000
Summer 2010 - $525

Total Savings - $2525

Planned Savings
RRSP - $ 2 500
RESP - $6 350

I am looking forward to:
  • having my total debt enter a new decade and be under $50 000
  • having my vehicle loan get under $10 000
I will hit the first by March 5th ish and the second................really depends on income tax returns, our new teaching contract which is under negotiation and how much extra I slam onto it.

6 comments:

Niki said...

I love when goes debt goes down by a thousand, ten thousand would be even more awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you've almost off 50% of your car note. That's crazy!!! Keep on trucking!

Anonymous said...

Great progress!!! I'd love to only have that much of debt. Sadly, my mortgage is still in the hundreds of thousands. *sigh* Won't it be great to have everything paid off!!!

Anonymous said...

That's supposed to say you've almost PAID off 50%.

jpkittie said...

awesome!!!! I hope they will be under your goals before that!!!!

Maureen said...

Wow how committed are you to getting those debts down, I,m enjoying following your journey.....