When I went to the ATM to get my $ for the week for the jars, I noticed something odd and different. The money was very crisp and clean and smooth so it hadn't toured the coffee shops and teenagers wallets at all. I flipped them over and found that they were all in order. The serial numbers I mean. From ...3276 to ...3288.
I know, it just means it came from the mint to the bank to the machine without interruption, but I'd never experienced that before.
Just thought it was neat.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
5 comments:
That is neat! I love little things like that happening...lol
That's pretty cool! Maybe I sound keep track of the numbers and see if any end up here on the east coast!
LOL I love when that happens. Sometimes I take out extra money when that occurs. It's happened to be at least 5 times though and I don't even go to the ATM very often. Love the feeling of new money.
You can joke that you just made it this morning ;)
how fun!!!! Maybe that will help you in a sense... you may not want to spend them ;)
I,ve never experienced that. I,d be loath to spend those shiny crinkly new notes.
Post a Comment