Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A wee bit of snow

Today is payday. Over the past month I was able to save up $325 of snowflakes to put towards my Consolidated loan. It should have been more, really, because I had a larger paycheque in Oct due to maxing out on my CCP and EI contributions, but expenses were plentiful.

The exciting part is this brings my consolidated loan down below $6000. That is happy news for me. Another $500ish will come off in a couple days as part of my regular loan payment so that will put me, very soon, at below $5 500. I can't wait to see this loan gone-diddily-on!!

3 comments:

Girl Makes Cents said...

That's awesome! That thing will be gone-diddily-on soon! I hope you are feeling proud, you should :)

Jessie said...

that's great news!

D in Kansas said...

How exciting!!! I bet you can see the light at the end of the loan tunnel.