Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where the money stands

Lordy this cold/flu has knocked us for a loop. First DS2 got it and was home from school for 3 days. He kindly gave it to me and I missed two days and am still only running at about 60%. I did manage to get report cards done. DS1 got it while on a road trip and I had to drive 7 hours return trip to get him last weekend. Blech. He gave it to his father, who is always 'dramatic' when he gets sick. happy happy joy joy.

Anyhoos... here it is late, but here, nevertheless.

Where the money stands as of November 1st
as of November 1st

Debts
Mortgage - $38 358.22
Consolidated Loan - $6 295.76
Vehicle Loan - $27 585.35

Total Debt - $72 239.33


Savings

RRSP 2009 - $1000
Xmas Fund 2009 - $1000
Efund - $1 100
Summer 2010 - $550

Total Savings - $3 650

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Jolie! I hope you are feeling better. My daughter got sick last week and luckily the rest of us are holding on...

I couldn't get over how "little" you owe on your mortgage!! Gosh, you can be mortgage debt free soon!!

Jolie said...

Keep holding on. Being sick is no fun. I'm still not better yet. functional, sort of.

My low mortgage has to do with the fact that it is a teeny 850 sq ft house in small town Saskatchewan. Reality is that only about $150 a month comes off the principal so it feels like it will be forever til it is paid off.