Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Been hit

with a lovely massive cold. It was inevitable though. Teaching, you are open to a large variety of germs going through. Three students at my school were officially
h1n1 and we had about 30% of our population out sick or worried about getting sick.

DS2 got hit this week and made it only to a day of school. He was kind enough to share it with me. I was hit Wednesday and stayed home Friday from work. DS1 is on a road trip and is sick too. Joyous.

It's tough to do report cards when your students are away for exams, presentations etc. Even harder when the lady in charge of them is down too.

Ah well this too shall pass. Bring on the vicks, cough syrup and my herbal drink.

Keep well everyone!!!

5 comments:

Girl Makes Cents said...

I hope you feel better soon! The school I supply at most often was at 35-40% of kids away last week. Try and stay healthy, and I hope report cards go well :)

Northern Living Allowance said...

I have this week off work and - surprise! - have a fever tonight. I'm watching some '30 Rock', have my water and tylenol handy and hope that this goes the way of the dodo! Argh! Hate being sick...

Get better soon!

The Asian Pear said...

awwh. hope you feel better soon!

Jessie said...

egh, I'm down and out myself!! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon...we've managed to avoid illness so far in our house..knock on wood