Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updated sidebars and links

Hey all. Happy Tuesday. Today just FLEW by at work today. Am curled up for a bit waiting for the chicken strips in the oven to be done and thought I'd update a few things.

Firstly I updated my links. I've added a few that I've been secretly spying on for awhile. I've also deleted a couple that hadn't been written on for ages. If I've deleted you by accident or if you were there and are becoming reactive again, please drop me a line at joliereves at yahoo dot com and I can fix that right up.

I also updated my vehicle loan bar. After three payments thus far (57 to go) I am at a whopping 4 % paid off. I can't wait for my first loan to be paid off so I can target extra money to this one and get it paid off faster.

Happy Day all

No comments: