Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh the hardships of being a countess

Ok I ran across thislink at cnn.com last night. This lovely divorcee is requesting $53 000 a WEEK from her husband as alimony/settlement. Ok I get that I am far from rich and money means something different when one is a kabillionaire but holy wow.

She is saying she needs:
  • $4500 a week for clothing
  • $1000 a week for skin/hair care etc

He is hardly one to talk as he says he needs $200 000 a week just to survive.

It's just hard to wrap my peasant brain around this one. I HAVE to show this to my students LOL

On the bright note, it's payday for me. NO no not $53 000, not even $5300 but a decent amount, in middle class peasant world LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is insane!! Imagine getting my hands on their weekly allowance just once, eh?!

The Asian Pear said...

O_O;;

Yknow... I'd be happy if I even got $53K a YEAR.

S.D. said...

Dear Admin



I have been reading your site since a week. I greatly enjoyed looking through your site and found some informative pages on finance. I also have a finance related blogs and sites having more information regarding various finance related problems and its solutions. I think it might be of interest to your readers.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we join in a community together which will definitely help both of ours blog/site in getting more Google values. We would certainly appreciate your site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my email id.

If you want we can also write articles for each others site on any finance related topics. I have been writing articles for various finance related sites and blogs.


Waiting for your earliest response.



Thanks and regards



Betty Parker


web admin


[ allfinancehelp.blogspot.com, debtcs.com, allfinancialforms.com, homebuilder-guide.com, realestateguidance.org, creditrepairfacts.com ]

(contactbettyparker@gmail.com)

Sharon said...

LOL, this is just insane, but unfortunately totally believable too! thanks for stopping by!