Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Where the money stands as of March 1st

Debts

Mortgage - $43 622.50
Consolidated Loan - $12 002.19
Bank of Mom – Paid in Full ~~whee~~

Total Debt - $55,624.60

Savings

Christmas Savings - $700
Emergency Fund - $1000


I decided to add the savings part because that is important as well. It's something I've never had before. Also, I am in a position now to put lump sums down on my consolidated loan and get rid of it.

It is just sadness to see how little actually comes off the mortgage each month. The interest is killing us. totally. We need a plan of attack for that as well. Perhaps the spouse will actually help with that????

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ah, I wish my mortgage was that low!!!! :)

Jolie said...

Well we bought the house about 11 years ago. It's only about 800 square feet and in the middle of the Canadian prairie so that's a good reason why it's low LOL