- Put every spare penny down on that Mastercard to get it as low as possible for October 1 statement. I managed to reduce my debt from $2792.31 to just over $400. This will be killed off when I get paid this week. yeah.
- Document expenditures in detail for the following categories: my allowance, groceries, household and dining out. Ok I give myself a C here. Maybe a C+. I started to, lordy knows I did but I just didn't stick with it. I can track what I have spent thanks to online banking, but I didn't do the detailed pen/paper list that I wanted to so badly.
- Investigate comparative costs for 10 frequently purchased grocery items to see where they should be purchased. Nope. What with back to work and boys back at school and in their activities, I didn't get this done. bad me. I do want to though as I am most curious about it. It will go back on the list for next month.
- Change paycheck deductions to shift towards an RRSP deduction. The request was made to payroll. Hopefully it comes properly off my cheque.
- Preplan menus to allow for larger, more infrequent shopping trips and reduce impulse grocery buying. Fail. I didn't do it and I probably could have shaved $100 off groceries had I done so.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
2 comments:
Hi Jolie,
I liked your comment on Debt Marathon--exactly right! I would like to subscribe to your blog. How do I do that? Thanks!
Thank you. You pose a good question to one new to blogging. I have never actually subscribed to a blog, just put them on my list, or new with blogger, you can, under your profile, add blogs you are reading.
I see there is a new tool for helping viewers subscribe to your webpage so I will have to investigate how that works.
~~jolie~~
Post a Comment