This quarter's statement showed a drop of 2.16%. Despite that my balance is $19 197, which is up from the March statement. Down still a bit from December of 2019.
I definitely need to check that March statement to see if I was reading it correctly. The math doesn't make sense.
What does make sense is the drop, unpleasant as it is. Watching the US market drop this morning, whose ripple effect will undoubtedly continue here in Canada.
Of course I like the income tax benefits I get from even my small RRSP contribution.
I wonder, however, if it is not better long term served to put whatever dibbles I have in TFSA.
Ahhh how I wish all those numbers were bigger.
Not Much Working Out Monday
3 hours ago
2 comments:
Jolie, how are you? Just wondering if things are ok...
Hey Sam. I'm ok. just got overwhelmed with life and then back to teaching. Thanks for thinking of me. Hoping you are well too.
Post a Comment