Pages

Monday, October 1, 2018

and it's October

Thank you to all of you who sent messages.

I am just...……...off.  Not feeling myself in all parts of my world. Work. Home. Family. Money. Emotions....the whole package.

I am trying to find me. Seeing a counsellor. Debating taking time off work. Trying to look for positives. 2018 has really put my world off kilter and I sure hope I find balance again soon or it's a whole calendar year I have wasted.

Life is too short to not be happy and not LIVE life.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thinking of you and sending hugs

Jane said...

Sorry to hear this Jolie - you've been through a lot recently so it's no wonder you don't feel yourself. I hope seeing a counsellor helps...I've had to take time off from teaching a few times and there's surely no shame in that. Teaching is a ton of work made a lot harder when you're going through a lot. You haven't wasted any time in my view - we all grieve and there's no set timetable when that should be over. You'll get there - maybe sooner, maybe later. Be kind to yourself, none of this is your fault - it's just life.