Dad isn't well. Fluid on the lungs and heart and his legs and feet. We have been been in and out of ER multiple times. He is so frustrated he is so weak and he has so much to do. I am over there multiple times a day to take care of him.
My colitis - I heard from the specialist that they may want to take my colon out. That's a huge life decision and I am feeling overwhelmed with what to do.
DS2 has been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I haven't been able to get him out of bed. Or to work. We have appointments with counselling and a doctor for medication but those take time.
So for me all of this has escalated my stress and depression. Really missing mom these days and her passing has changed our world in so many ways.
I miss everyone feeling well and being free from constant worry.
3 comments:
So sorry you have to go through this on top of what already happened.thoughts and prayers for you.
Life is certainly changing for you with more big changes to come. You must be so proud of your son going off to Europe to play hockey though it will feel like he is further away. I empathize very much with your other son's battle with depression and anxiety. This generation is so stressed out. My daughter also struggles with mental health issues and it is so painful to watch her struggle. I've not heard of colon removal before - you'll really have to think about that one!
I'm back blogging again and hopefully will keep it up - I've missed you and your posts and our other blogging friends.
So sorry for all of your struggles. My son was diagnosed with Bi-polar 1 in 2015. It is scary and stressful dealing with our children's mental health problems so I really empathise with you. I hope your son gets good help from professionals. It's hard on Mum's and Dad's too. Gosh you have had alot to cope with. All the very best wishes for you and your family.
Post a Comment