Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Where the money stands

as of June 8th



Debt
Mortgage - $9 028.95

College LOC - $18 943.37
Total Debt - $27 972.32


Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $8200
RRSP -$15 814
Summer 2018 - $1000 (goal met)
Back to School 2018 - $500 (goal met)
XMAS 2018 - $200
TFSA 2018 - $600
RRSP 2018 - $1500 (goal met)
Plates 2018 - $1000

New things I am adding to my savings/planned spending category? airline tickets. DS1 has signed a contract to play pro hockey in Europe starting in the fall.  We negotiated a visa for his gf into the deal so they will head off mid August to start their adult life together. Once he gets settled there we will see what their play schedule is and hopefully plan  a trip at Christmas. Exciting/scary/everything will be new and different

2 comments:

SAM said...

Congratulations to your son. I hope his career is successful and you'll get to join him t see him play. I hope you are doing well, Jolie. I have thought about you since the news of your mom-sorry to have not sent another message.

Jane said...

First - congrats to your son!! That is fantastic news! It's so great a visa for his gf could be negotiated as well. Good wheeling and dealing :) AND congrats to you for bringing your mortgage down under $10,000. Things are rolling along in a positive way for you and your family.