As part of my procrastinatory - I can't believe I go back to work next week - momentum, I found a sports bag downstairs and wasn't sure of the contents. Inside I found DS1's hockey ref jersey and 2 pair of pants from when he was about 13 and was reffing for a bit of side income.
I posted it on our local facebook buy and sell and had a hit immediately. All 5 items, including the bag, went to a young man who will be doing his first year of reffing this winter.
$70 went into my snowflake for the month.
woo hoo
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
5 comments:
Mmmm I've found Facebook to be pretty good too. No Ebay fees.
That's a twofer! Decluttering *and* snowflaking. Go Jolie!
Win! A good clear out never hurts, and you never know what you have that others might want. What a great way to wind up the month! :D
Good for you. Why do I not give this a try!
Excellent win! Great way to earn extra snowflake money!
Post a Comment