This is my outdoor view right now. Everywhere you look....thick, gorgeous hoar frost.
Wishing I had a better camera to capture the beauty. This is from my tree in the backyard.
Emergency Fund 2021 (TFSA): $1000
Current Balance: $0 saved
Summer 2021: $1000
Current Balance: $1000 saved
Christmas 2021: $1500
Current Balance: $0 saved
Back to School 2021: $500
Current Balance: $500 saved
RRSP 2020: $2000
Current Balance: $1200 saved
8 comments:
That is gorgeous! I have never seen that in real life as I have always lived in a semi-tropical environment. Not sure I would like to live where it does that, but I would certainly like to see it!
It really is magical to see, especially by the river.
That's very pretty - nothing but rain and grey dreariness here! I really would welcome some snow!
Beautiful!
That's pretty. I love weather like that, for a day or two.
I love the look of hoar frost.... :)
I miss that! It makes everything look so beautiful. It's blowing a gale and raining here. Unseasonably warm, too.
Happy Christmas to you and yours, Jolie xx
Ah. I miss snow. Toronto is experiencing a warm spell right now. Merry Christmas Joli.
Post a Comment