Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Change

I used a lot more cash this month...and charged a lot to the CC too, come to think of it (all of it paid off), so there is more change this month than some of the drought plagued past few months.

On the weekend I rolled
  • 1 roll of toonies - $50
  • 1 roll of loonies - $25
  • 1 roll of quarters - $10
for a grand total of  $85.

This goes towards my "I don't think I will make it" mini goal of $490 saved towards plates before July 25th.

$490 - $85 = $405 to go

I do have some cash that has to go in. I will probably take that in on July 2nd

1 comment:

Jane said...

You'll make it, I have faith in you. So sorry you have to change schools - I've experienced that a couple of times and it's such an upheaval. I hope it doesn't take too long before your new school feels like home. Until then - enjoy your summer!