Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

so


I can't change that it's been a rough hard hit on money this month.

I can't change that DH won't contribute a cent and goes straight to a temper tantrum when I try to talk about it.

I can't change that I am in colitis flare and it's bad.

but I can channel as much positive as I can.

I can make lists of what I have to get done, because that puts things in focus, not random panic.

I can choose to react better.

5 comments:

T'Pol said...

Ummmm... What can I say other than: Hugs from across the ocean... Do you maintain an Emergency Fund? I do but even so, unexpected expenses bug me very much.

its me, sam said...

Good for you Jolie. Hope your flare up gets better soon, and Murphy leaves you for a long while!

Jane said...

Sending positive vibes your way!! You have the right attitude. ((hugs))

Saskatchewan Savings said...

I hope you are having a better week & that you are feeling a bit better!

Jessie's Money said...

You have such a positive outlook on things! Sending you internet Hugs!