Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Some snowflakes :-)

I know I have been waiting and waiting for spring, but these snowflakes make me a happy girl.

Back in March we had optometrist visits. The costs are mostly covered by insurance, but must be paid for up front. I put those on my Master Card. Insurance was delayed however and my CC bill came due. I was NOT about to let those costs stay as a balance on there, so I siphoned from my weekly jars to pay it off in full.  

That insurance reimbursement had slipped my mind until it arrived yesterday in the mail. Since the money was already paid off, it is pure snowflake.

You know where it went :-)

That's right - straight onto the LOC which now puts me under $400 remaining.

woot woot!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful!! I love it when that happens! It's like extra money :) That LOC will soon be HISTORY!!

~Carla~ said...

Wow.. awesome! Good stuff! You're SOO close now! :)

Tania said...

Very nice. That LOC doesn't have much time left, and it'll be over before you know it! Onto the next goal after that.