Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

(joining Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat)

Reading

Epitaph Road by David Patneaude


This one is for school. One of the many apocolyptic books coming out after the great success of the Hunger Games Trilogy.

2) Watching - Law and Order SVU



3) Listening to - my tomcat purr on DS2's lap as DS2 talks about earning their badge by hiking out from the maincamp with all their gear to a spot 2K from the leader, cooking their supper and breakfast over the fire , spending the night outside and hiking back.

4) Cooking/Baking - Jackfish (Northern Pike) that DH caught his last trip icefishing a couple weekends ago. The boys don't care for fish so they had leftovers. Food cost for supper - $0

5) Happy I accomplished this week?

Getting caught up on my housework and laundry while I was at home. Also happy I put some thought into menu planning.

6) Looking forward to next week?

Seeing if I can survive a full week of work and not be exhausted.

7) Thankful for today?

Being at DS1's game and watching him score a minutes in against a tough tough team.

Thanks Carla

3 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Love Law & Order SVU! Stabler is easy on the eyes! ;) Hope you have a good week, try to get lots of rest & drink enough...it'll help with your energy levels! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I would say it was a good week. But I agree with carla make sure you rest

Jane said...

Hope Monday went well for you Jolie! Eat well and take a nap if you need to! (not at your desk obviously, probably best if you wait til you get home lol!)