Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekend wind down

Well the first week of school started with a bang and I went from a slow paced to do list to a frantic get it done list!!!!  Ahhh I have forgotten how well time useage needs to be structured to get it all done LOL Crash relearning course.

School went well. I have a very large group of students and a lot of subjects where the curriculum is new, so there is a steep learning curve.  The boys started and things are semi smooth. DS2 discovered his band has been moved to the same night as  his scouts. band has been that night for years. He has to choose now and he is not a happy camper. DS1 is not happy either.  He was injured in his camp in bc and that has not gotten better. We have him going to physio. He was not able to try out for the junior a team this weekend. We go to a sports dr next week to get an mri to see if he needs knee surgery. I am crossing my fingers.

Since this is an activity free weekend I have a great opportunity to get things off my lists. School list. home list. mom list.

It's a beautiful sunny day out there. Gorgeous for September. I am just taking a bit of time with my morning coffee to catch up on reading  fellow bloggers. I miss you guys!

2 comments:

jpkittie said...

love activity free weekends!

Jolie said...

Thanks JP. I love them too.They are incredibly rare in my world.