- Even though she's thousands of miles from me in Australia, I can see a lot of similarities in our journey. She's been here a lot lately and I appreciate her support. Please check out Louise at Eliminate my Debt.
- Even though she's sooo much younger than I, I can relate a lot to Sarah. I wish I had had her money smarts and awareness when I was in my early 20s. Comment Cents is a fun place to visit.
- This fellow Canuck is just a teensy bit younger than I am, but enough that she gets claim a different decade. I love following the journey of Anty Eboo at My Life Journey
Not Much Working Out Monday
3 hours ago
4 comments:
Thank you for the link love!!
I hope everything you talked about in yesterday's post gets sorted out.
We are hear for you!!!
hey thanks :)
I'm finding a lot of new blogs lately, it really helps me,reading other peoples stories.
Hope your day is going well
Thank you for the link love!
Which reminds me, I ought to do that myself. Spread the love.
:)
Following them all!! They are all great blogs and interesting to read, the support is mutual!
Post a Comment