A blizzard of dollars has made its way to Saskatchewan. It joins what is hopefully, our last snow of this winter which is coming today as well.
One thousand two hundred and forty beautiful lil irridescent droplets from the sky. Well Ok it's from the Federal Government.
Now often a person doesn't like it when a bunch of guests pop over but I'm glad these guys came. In fact, I wish they had brought more friends with them LOL
I will pop my refund onto my snowflake jar for March. I will get to see them for a very short period of time and then they will leave again.
Welcome snowflakes. thanks for stopping by!!
Not Much Working Out Monday
3 hours ago
8 comments:
Yes to THOSE kind of snowflakes! How wonderful - they tend to make you feel warm and cozy as opposed to being out in the cold! Too bad they can't hang around but I know you're going to do something great with them!
Yay for refund money!
Do they have friends that can visit me? :)
YAY! Our refund is taking it's sweet ol' time. Dang the home buyer tax credit paperwork, which is causing our delay.
Sounds like a lot of snow! So Cool!!!
Nice! Can't wait to read where it goes! :)
Good for you!!
Yay! That's awesome. :)
Post a Comment