Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday

Sunday - Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and corn

Monday - Chicken Stir Fry and Noodles

Tuesday - Lasagna, Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Smokies and Perogies

Friday - Burgers and Macaroni

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! You make perogies? A daunting task for me, but a friend of mine makes them on holidays. I had never even heard of them until about a year ago.

Jolie said...

Do I make them? yes. Are they a bit to get the hang of? oh yesss

The ones I am eating are not mine though, but a gift from one of my students at Christmas.

Kim said...

MMMM Pierogies!!

Anonymous said...

I love perogies, but I have never made my own...frozen section for me, lol.

Looks yummy, enjoy

Anonymous said...

Mmm... what time shall I be over on Tuesday? ;) lol!