FINALLY a nice day out!! It's been such a cold spring so far. Still below zero at night. But it's a balmy 10 C out with a 'gentle' wind (instead of gusts) and you know what that means............
.... It's clothesline time!!!!
Finally I can hang out some of the things that would have had to go in the dryer, or the shirts I hang up in the basement. I can give my dryer, my energy bill and the environment a break.
I've never been so excited to do laundry in such a long time.
very sad I know LOL but every little bit helps!
3 comments:
I love line-drying my clothes. It is my favourite household chore in the spring/summer/fall. Nothing beats crisp fresh laundry, right off the line and a nice low electricity bill!
Your new background looks great too! :)
MM: hear hear!!
Thanks Jennifer!
Post a Comment