Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whirling busy

It's been an absolutely insane month. It was mostly personal issues...my son's injury..things happening at his school etc but it keeps one's head so swirly that you can't stop to focus on other things.

Yesterday was the last day of school until January and I am so excited to just have a chance to sit back and regroup and breathe. My house needs tackling. My kids' clothes need to be gone through as they have grown, again. We give the clothes that are too small to a family of 6 kids who lives near my sister and have precious little money and a whole mess of hardships. They enjoy doing it.

I also need to get my butt back to the gym. I haven't been at all this month, nor have I been on my treadmill at home and aside from the wasted dollars going out the windows, I feel like crap.

We traditionally get paid on the 25th but are paid early at Christmas..the last day of work. I was a smart girl for a change and moved that all straight to my savings account UNTIL the 25th so I don't spend any of next month's budget early. It would be an even longer and harder wait to January 25th if I did not. Now I just have to remember to move it back into the chequing then or else my loan payment will not be able to go through LOL . That would be so something I would do.

I need to sit down and figure out how much I've spent on Christmas this year so I can set a reasonable budget for it for next year. I will have a bit of CC debt for it but this will be the last time Christmas does that to me. Next year, money will be set aside.

Time to go curl up with a cup of coffee and plan out the day and jot down what I've spent so far.

No comments: